Thursday 11 June 2009

X-Men!

Greets peeps

All is well in Irving Towers, tho the internet silence is down to the masses of art that my goblins have been creating over the past 2 months. Azrael wrapped up just in time for me to start art on my X-men Timestorm issue, which I present below:




Since that got wrapped up last week I have been scribbling away at a new job for Archaia, titled "Days Missing" and will post previews when that stuff is done too, tho that deadline is way tighter than normal so I may have to go underground again for a while.

And after that, we get some more Gutsville action. And after that, some Batman and Robin action. Wooop! Now I hope i can get a replacement passport in time to travel to San Diego Comicon next month....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you were involved in this. I wasn't particularly interested, but now I'm in!
Also, looking forward to the remainder of gutsville.

12 June 2009 at 00:05  
Blogger Karl Savage said...

"WHoa WHoa WHoa! Are you taking over Batman & Robin after Quitely leaves?!" he asked super-excitedly.

13 June 2009 at 04:57  
Blogger Leigh G said...

Mate, you draw a fantastic Wolverine. If you need a hand with reference I recently bought those retractable Wolverine claws you can get from tesco--with sound effects!

14 June 2009 at 00:21  
Blogger Edward Kaye said...

Gutsville! I'll believe it when I see it Irving :P

B&R? HOLY FUCK!

14 June 2009 at 00:21  
Blogger Geoff said...

You're such hot shit.

18 June 2009 at 08:57  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gutsville #3 was out 15 months ago. When are 4, 5, AND 6 coming out? I'm not buying any Frazer until this series is completed.

19 June 2009 at 02:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home